Shipping and Tax Information
Orders addressed to continental United States, Canada and Mexico are shipped UPS ground and generally take between 4 to 9 business days to arrive.
Hawaii/Alaska shipments may be shipped UPS Expedited or YRC for larger items and are subject to additional shipping fees. Please e-mail us for a shipping quote on this service.
No taxes are collected on shipments within the USA; 5% Federal GST is collected on shipments to Canadian addresses.
Overseas shipments are shipped UPS Air and usually take 3 to 7 business days for delivery. Please e-mail us with details of your shipment and destination address including the zip code (postal code) so we may provide you with an accurate shipping quote on your order.
No taxes are collected for shipments outside North America.
These shipping services are available for an additional fee. Expedited is normally 2 to 3 days delivery time. Express is overnight. E-mail us with destination address for a ship quote.
- Large Truck Skid Shipping:Products shipped by large truck will have the designation "LT" on the order form. This may also apply to orders involving a large quantity of items.
Due to size, quantity or weight restrictions, some packages must be shipped by Large Truck.
Delivery time for large truck shipping may range from 5 to 12 business days; a tracking number will be e-mailed within 48 hours of shipping.
- When large truck service is used to deliver an order, the carrier will contact you, the customer, directly to schedule a delivery time. Delivery must be taken within 48 hours of initial contact, otherwise storage fees will apply. Freight deliveries are scheduled on weekdays only.
- When the driver arrives with the shipment, it is your (the customer’s) responsibility to assist or make arrangements for another person to assist in offloading your shipment. (Most shipments can be unloaded or “hand-bombed” directly off the back deck of the truck.)
- If you are unable to assist or require lift-gate service, the shipping company can provide a lift-gate truck which will transport the packages, unassisted from the back deck of the truck to the curbside, for a $65 fee.
- If you require lift-gate service, you must let us know this before your shipment is scheduled to arrive. We will make arrangements with the carrier to provide a lift-gate truck to deliver the shipment. A carrier dispatcher will contact you directly by phone to set up a delivery date, at which time you should confirm with the dispatcher that lift-gate service will be provided.
- It is important to note that the driver is not responsible for unloading or moving items into the yard, garage or home, or up or down steps.
- Large Truck Orders cannot be canceled after shipment. If a freight delivery is refused, freight charges to and from the delivery address will be removed from the refund balance.
- **VERY IMPORTANT** It is your responsibility to check that all PACKAGES are accounted for and the product and/or carton is free of damage before signing the delivery receipt. Specific product damage must be notated. If inspection cannot be done in a reasonable amount of time, the customer must notate “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” before signing for the waybill. If concealed damage is discovered, customer must notify GardenFurniturePatio.com of specific damage within 24 hours. If the above notation or specific damage is not stated on the waybill, we will be unable to replace or otherwise warranty the order.
Change of Address Fee:
Please ensure that the shipping address you provide contains accurate information, including zip or postal code and telephone number. In the event a shipment is sent to an incorrect address due to an error on our part or on the part of our supplier, we will have the shipment re-routed at our expense. However, if the address we received on the order form is incorrect, then all fees billed by UPS for re-direction or re-shipment of the package will be passed on to the drop-ship client.
UPS charges an address correction fee of $10.00 per package. If the shipment cannot be re-routed and it lands back at our warehouse, UPS charges a return shipping fee which is the same as the original shipping fee.
P.O. Box and APO and FPO (Military Address):
If shipping to a P.O. box address, the recipient’s telephone number must be included on the label. Shipments addressed to a P.O. box may be delayed and require an address correction charge. Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted.
Shipping rates for continental North America are as posted for each item on the Web site. Our ship rates are fixed per item for any destination in North America and include all additional fuel surcharges.
We are not responsible for any state or federal tax, customs, brokerage, duties or other government fees that may apply to the shipment, nor do we collect these fees for any of the parties listed above.
Orders of 8 or more items shipped to the same address may be eligible for a shipping discount. Please e-mail us with the particulars of your order for a custom shipping quote.