PRICE REDUCTION...WAS $359.00!
No assembly required for most teak items.
Moving parts on our Teak furniture are fitted with Solid Brass Fittings.
- Our Table Umbrella has a solid 2" pole made from premium Teak that won't warp, rot or bend in adverse conditions.
- The additional crown of fabric at the top is called a wind vent. This unique design allows for wind gusts to escape through the vent, thus making it a very stable umbrella to own.
- This umbrella features a solid teak, heavy-duty, 8-spoke ribbed cage and a generous 10-foot vented canopy, making this umbrella ideal for the beach, cottage or any commercial or residential outdoor setting.
- This umbrella also features a handy canopy pulley system (not shown here).
- An excellent accessory to complement our Round or Octagon Table Sets.
- Available in Canvas White, Forest Green and Nautical Blue.
Teak wood is a dense, fine-grained hardwood, similar to Oak.
The wood fibers in Teak Wood contain tannic acids which protect it from fungi, decay and insect attack. This natural weatherproofing ability has made Teak Wood the choice material for shipbuilders for centuries.
It’s been found that Teak Wood is also an ideal wood for outdoor garden structures and patio furniture.
0 users have rated this product
Tell a Friend